Mr. Harfoush is an active member of the State Bar of California and the American Bar Association Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law. His legal career spans over two decades. In recent years, he worked for Wells Fargo Bank Securities Division on multiple projects related to Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, which was passed in response to the 2008 mortgage crises. Previously, he worked at one of the nation’s largest real estate law firms. He routinely worked on complex matters including judicial and non-judicial foreclosure, liens on real estate title, title claims, boundary issues, transfer of title, reformation actions and more.
He has law degrees from both the University of Alexandria and the University of San Francisco.
He provides legal services throughout the State of California.
- University of San Francisco School of Law: 2012
- University of Alexandria School of Law: 1994
- Wells Fargo Securities: 2013
- McCarthy & Holthus: 2008-2012
- Law Offices of Moustafa Harfoush: 2001-2006
- Law Offices of Hazem Fekry: 1998-2001
- Badr Law Firm: 1994-1998
- The State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- The American Bar Association
- The Bar Association of San Francisco
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- The Egyptian Bar Association
The Law Office of Moustafa Harfoush is proudly located in the first multi-tenant building in California to receive a LEED energy and environmental certification from the U.S. Green Building Council. Additionally, we utilize the latest technologies at every turn to minimize our ecological footprint. Our preferred method of communication is email. Invoices are emailed to our clients and we only accept electronic payments. We are a paperless office to the extent possible, when we use paper, we use only 100% recycled paper.